2015年6月25日星期四

Chapter 15

  Words in writing

1.Describe a time when you trembled in fear or excitement.

                  When i graduated from High school,i had an internship at Chemical company for one month. At the end of hard working, i got my first salary in my life. Holding the money in hands made me trembling. Then i bought two wallets for my parents.They were proud of me.




2.If you learned that you would not have to go to school for the rest of your life ,would you rejoice?

                   I will not be rejoice if i don't need to learn.Sometime learning is boring,i always fall to sleep when i was studying.But when i have difficulty in life and works,i will not have enough knowledge to solve problems.You will never make any progress without study.Therefore i will not
feel rejoice if don't go to school.
  

没有评论:

发表评论