2015年7月1日星期三

16 Chapter

1.Describe a time when you were positive that you were correct about something only to find out that you were wrong?Did you admit your mistake?

         I like sales work,but i can't talk to people in other countries.When i'm worry about it,my father told me"If you like something,try to do it,maybe it will come true."I said"I'm positive."So i came to the United States to learn English.When i came to United States,i feel American teachers are very friendly.My choice is correct.




2.Have you ever entered a contest or competition knowing that you had only a slight chance of winning?Explain.

         I really like billiards,practice 4 years.When i live in a city has a billiards game.I know only have a slight chance of winning,but i still took part in.Competition is fierce,i'm serious play every ball.Eventually i didn't get the game first,i got the third place.I'm very happy,this is an unexpected harvest.

1 条评论: