2015年7月6日星期一

19 chapter

4.Would you go on strike if you were unhappy with your job?Explain why or why not


              I will not strike, because the strike is not smart.The boss will not do anything because of your strike.I will tell my boss,i have some unhappy things on my work.Then i will continue to work,and looking for a job suitable for me.Because boss give me Monthly salary,i  have to work.When i finish the work of this month,i will leave.



1.Who do you know who is really earnest?Describe him or her.


             Jackie Chan is an actor,he really earnest for work.His movies have never had double actor and always doing charitable activities in the word.He does his own stunts always get injured in the filming.Three times,he almost died,but he has never used double actor.Jackie Chan has made has more the 150 films.He has helped in many causes.He has help many people.

1 条评论: